Saturday, July 20, 2019

Shake Shack - Herald Square

Now I been to this locale only once, however, I remember waiting in line for a very, very long time but I've enjoyed what I ordered for lunch!! What I'm talking about is an eatery, "Shake Shack." Funny, I first heard about it in Sydney, Australia. My grand-kids told me about it so when I visited New York City in Sept/Oct of 2018, I had to check it out. The hamburger was delicious and the french fries were out of this world. I'm so excited, I will get to visit again and stand in line once again for these edible delights!! New York City, here I come, end of July.

Shake Shack, 1333 Broadway (Herald Square at the corner of Broadway & West 35th Street), New York, NY 10018
Phone: 646.230.0696 Email Herald Square



No comments:

Post a Comment