Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fly to New York City


Flew from Indianapolis on American Airlines to New York City on Wednesday, 06/01/16. It was an early 6:10 a.m. flight; the pilot moved a few of us to the front (First Class) as he wanted the plane well-balanced !! Caught a cab from Laguardia to Long Island City; a 15-minute drive; took me more than 30 minutes as the driver had no clue; finally we got my cell phone Google Map; believe it or not; I just bought the phone so I had limited knowledge; expensive ride ! After seeing my niece, spent the day in Manhattan, then met up with my niece and friends for dinner at Union Square, "The Republic" for a Vietnamese dinner. The highlight of the dinner ? We were joined by my niece's friend, Bollywood film star, Padmini Kholapuri; a simply gorgeous woman; am trying to upload a picture; will have to try it later;

No comments:

Post a Comment